1/2 cup grated bottle gourd
1/2 cup grated carrot
1/4 chopped spinach
3 tbsp whole wheat flour (Atta)
2 tbsp HOMEMADE RICE FLOUR (can use maida)
2 tbsp powdered oats
1 cup curd
some water for batter
In a non stick pan saute carrot and bottle gourd till it becomes soft. In a bowl, add whole wheat flour, powdered oats, rice flour, salt, curd, add little water if required to make batter, now add saute vegetables.
In non-stick pan, put 1 tbsp oil and spread the batter to make pancakes till it turns golden brown.
Now cut the pancake in child’s favorite shape and decorate it with boiled peas as eyes and ketchup to make smile.
YOU CAN ADD GRATED CUCUMBER, CORIANDER DEPENDING ON THE TASTE OF YOUR CHILD.
1. Heat 1 tsp oil in pan.
2. Saute carrot and bottle gourd little soft.
3. Transfer into bowl.
4. Add spinach
5. Now add all flours (whole wheat flour, powdered oats, rice flour)
6. Now add curd.
7. Add salt and pepper.
8. Add water to make medium consistency batter.
9. Heat oil in pan.
10. Pour ladle full of batter and spread in round shape.
10. Cook from both sides till golden in color.
11. When cooked keep it on chopper and give shape with bowl.
12. ENJOY with sauce or chutney.