1/2 cup Chana dal
1/2 cup Urad dal
1/2 Arhar dal
1 chopped onion
1 tbsp processed cheese
salt to taste
1 tsp ginger
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp fruit salt
1. Soak all the dals overnight.
2. Grind dals and ginger to form a paste
3. Add salt, cumin powder and fruit salt in it.
4. In a non-stick pan, put 1 tsp oil, spread the batter and add onion and grated cheese on top.
5. Turn it and cook till it becomes golden brown.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and cut it in different shapes.
7. Serve hot with sauce or chutney.